Much like Whole Foods (and way more wallet-friendly) Trader Joe’s is a vegan wonderland. The uber-popular chain features a whole host of plant-based products, from Speculoos Cookie Butter to Chicken-less Crispy Tenders.
Now, just in time for summer, Trader Joe’s vegan products list has gotten a little longer. The grocer has added a lengthy lineup of new additions, including a lot that are herbivore-friendly.
Here’s what’s new:
- Organic Riced Cauliflower: Better than rice, this healthier sub can take the place of the famous grain in almost any recipe. $1.99 for a 12-ounce bag.
- Sour Gummies: These come in Key Lime, Tangerine, Meyer Lemon and Grapefruit, and are happily gelatin-free. $1.99 for a seven-ounce bag.
- Raw Almond Butters: They come in raw and crunchy and have zero additives—nothing but almonds. $7.99 per jar.
- Organic Roasted Tomatillo Gazpacho: The perfect summer soup. $3.99 for a 20-ounce tub.
- Organic Creamy Asparagus Soup: Potatoes and spinach take the place of dairy in this creamy soup. $3.99 for a 20-ounce tub.
- Grilled Cauliflower: No need to break out the grill yourself. $2.99 for a 16-ounce bag.
- Maple Water: Forget coconut water—with half the sugar and half the calories, maple water might be the new hotness. $2.99 for a 32-ounce container.
- Muhammara: This unique dip features roasted red peppers, olive oil, tangy pomegranate juice, and breadcrumbs. $2.99 for an eight-ounce tub.
- Beet Hummus: Can’t beet this. $2.29 for a seven-ounce tub.
(Note: some of these products aren’t labeled vegan, so they may contain trace amounts of animal products. Based on the listed ingredients, they’re all vegan-friendly.)